Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
20,602 Posts
Cleveland Police Union President: Allowing Guns Near Convention Is ‘Absolute Insanity’

Steve Loomis, president of the Cleveland Police Patrolmen’s Association, said he had concerns about the safety of officers at the upcoming Republican National Convention on CNN’s Smerconishon Saturday. In response to a question about guns being allowed near the convention, Loomis said, “That’s absolute insanity to me… My concern is for the uniformed member that is out there. They are going to be out there in the trenches.”

Loomis just said on Fox he will ask Kasich for an "emergency ban" on open carry during convention....

·
Registered
29,273 Posts
3 dead.

·
Registered
8,200 Posts
Intentional or not Obama got what he was striving for with his actions of interfering with police and minority groups interactions. Any reasonable person would have seen Obama's actions were a form of approval for what is happening now to our law enforcement community.

Knowing the President and the Democrats they are probably already standing at the podium waiting for reporters to listen to their emergency gun control agenda

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
Another official said that in most every case where a perp has been shot by police....the perp had a prior record of felonies. Had the opportunity yesterday to talk to an extended family member...a law enforcement officer about a recent stolen car stop he assisted at and the verbal abuse the officers took from family and friends of the suspect. Too lengthy for now...maybe later. The law abiding on here will agree. The obama bicycle seat sniffers...that I prefer to call them...will not.

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
If this attitude continues, I wouldn't be surprised to see the LEO's turn their back on some calls. Why put your neck on the line for all these as*h*l*s to be "Hero's' among their masses. These officers put their head on the block when they do their job, right or wrong. They deserve public support for their bravery in the face of dangerous situations that they must face every day! Next one you meet, thank him or her for doing a thankless job!

·
Registered
29,273 Posts
Another official said that in most every case..........the perp had a prior record of felonies. .....
No, that cannot be right, it is against the law for a felon to possess or own a firearm.

·
Registered
9,154 Posts
This will only get worse until we get an administration who wants to ERRADICATE these murdering THUGS instead of coddling them!!!!!!! :1581:

·
Premium Member
18,229 Posts
Sad deal. Thanks Barry, Jesse and Al.

·
Registered
8,200 Posts
Cleveland Police Union President: Allowing Guns Near Convention Is ‘Absolute Insanity’

Steve Loomis, president of the Cleveland Police Patrolmen’s Association, said he had concerns about the safety of officers at the upcoming Republican National Convention on CNN’s Smerconishon Saturday. In response to a question about guns being allowed near the convention, Loomis said, “That’s absolute insanity to me… My concern is for the uniformed member that is out there. They are going to be out there in the trenches.”

Loomis just said on Fox he will ask Kasich for an "emergency ban" on open carry during convention....
Kasich responded that he doesn't have the authority to suspend a persons a persons State and Federal 2nd amendment rights.

Law enforcement is going to be on pins and needles and a person can't blame them one bit.

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
IT'S COMING..Obama AND HIS BROWN SHIRTS WILL HAVE MARTIAL LAW IN FORCE IF THIS CONTINUES. DO YOU THINK HE ISN'T CHAFING AT THE BIT. AND DO YOU REALLY THINK THEY WILL WORK TO END THIS BIT. NOT TO HARD! DEFINITLY NOT AS HARD AS THEY SHOULD IF CALLED UPON.
REGULAR LAW ENFORCEMENT WILL BE SIDE-LINED AND THE STORM TROOPERS CAN TAKE OVER.
IF HE DECLARES MARTIAL LAW THERE WILL BE NO ELECTION IN NOVEMBER...HE WILL JUST REMAIN IN POWER UNTIL.........GOOD-BY CONSTITUION, PERSONAL FREEDOM, GOD, I HOPE I'M WRONG!
BACK-UP AND READ BUCK3200'S ENTRY ABOVE!

·
Premium Member
642 Posts
No info about the shooter was described in the news conference. They must try to avoid offending certain group of people!!

·
Registered
20,602 Posts
IT'S COMING..Obama AND HIS BROWN SHIRTS WILL HAVE MARTIAL LAW IN FORCE IF THIS CONTINUES. DO YOU THINK HE ISN'T CHAFING AT THE BIT. AND DO YOU REALLY THINK THEY WILL WORK TO END THIS BIT. NOT TO HARD! DEFINITLY NOT AS HARD AS THEY SHOULD IF CALLED UPON.
REGULAR LAW ENFORCEMENT WILL BE SIDE-LINED AND THE STORM TROOPERS CAN TAKE OVER.
IF HE DECLARES MARTIAL LAW THERE WILL BE NO ELECTION IN NOVEMBER...HE WILL JUST REMAIN IN POWER UNTIL.........GOOD-BY CONSTITUION, PERSONAL FREEDOM, GOD, I HOPE I'M WRONG!
BACK-UP AND READ BUCK3200'S ENTRY ABOVE!
It is getting very Makavellian isn't it....sad that such things can seem remotely plausible, but considering the last 25 yrs...

What better way to split constitutionalists than to kill cops with semi-auto rifles. Haven't one of the best arguments been how seldom they are used in crime ?

Strange bedfellows will be made....

1 - 20 of 29 Posts