Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Marian Robinson, Mooochelle's mother, will get a lifetime pension of $160,000 per year when she leaves the White House in January. Although she had no official job title, she qualified for this under the Civil Service Retirement Act's optional eligibility clause for "for services as a full time/in home caregiver" for taking care of Captain muslim's two girls.

Hmmmmm-Free room and board, SS detail, trips all over hell's half acre in Air Force One, lavish vacations?

This information was gathered under FOIA. Senator Mike Enzi (R-Wyo.), head of the Senate Budget Committee, was asked about it and stumbled around an answer saying that they will review all of Captain muslim's spending after he leaves office.

Personally, I think it is a crock and waste of my taxpayer money. Hell, the vets don't get treated like this.

Reactions: shot410ga

·
Registered
6,785 Posts
I thought I was all through getting upset, but this takes the cake.

There is no end to their depravity.

Hauxfan!

·
Super Moderator
4,959 Posts

·
Registered
15,375 Posts
Eight years of ripping off taxpayers and a golden parachute to boot. Obama's are crooks just like the Clinton's.
Pitchforks and torches.
IMG_1481.JPG

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
I sometimes think that fake stories like this are intentionally planned and set up by politicians who want to create a credibility gap in the general public. By circulating a number of these kind of intentional lies as actual new items, these liars can create an atmosphere where, when some real and particularly bad event comes out, the people would have been so desensitized that the consensus is, "You fooled me into believing your past lies, you ain't gonna fool me again. This is just another lie." Thus the outrage that a true and horrendous item gets treated as just another lie and ignored by the general citizens.

·
Banned
9,042 Posts
Personally, I think you should be more worried about your own life.

·
Premium Member
18,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, if isn't true, it sure fooled me. That being said, I wouldn't put it past them.

But then, Snopes is always right? Pffffft.

·
Registered
14,583 Posts
It's believable, cause to be honest,.. IT'S BELIEVABLE due to all the waste of the US government and special conditions passed by the Congress for themselves and the people in office!

Like I said, Trump may not get elected but the fire is lit.

·
Premium Member
8,005 Posts
That's gotta be one hell of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich she makes for the kids lunch, to get that kind of retirement! Maybe she does a tuna sandwich too.
Aloha

·
Registered
715 Posts
Just wait for Hillary's rip offs. When they left the White House the last time she had stolen silver and china that she was made to return. This time when she leaves it will probably be the entire White House that is moved to a location she likes.
How any person white, black ,green, red or any other color can vote for her is beyond comprehension. The are either sheep being led to slaughter or they are brain dead.

·
Registered
29,230 Posts
Any truth she took furniture from the State Dept too?

·
Premium Member
18,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Haven't heard that one, but you know that bunch are the entitled ones.

·
Premium Member
18,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Pfffft. She'll steal anything that isn't chained or welded down. I wonder who moves her stuff?......."Two Guys and a Stolen Truck"? To move her, they would have to call a hook.

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
Not that I don't believe you Charlie. But just where did you get your info on that Civil Service Retirement quote from?? Inquiring minds would sure like to know. I might have some back pay coming..

·
Registered
8,994 Posts
Lets face it. DC is a gigantic money pit swamp that we the taxpayers keep pouring money into. And it will never end, the swamp has to many mud suckers living off it to ever be drained. And they, our esteemed representatives will never consolidate to reduce it's size, without the real threat of their necks being stretched by a rope.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts