Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
I saw a picture of the African in the paper today walking through the streets of Laos.

He looked like a wanna b drug dealer or a bad pimp in training.

The 18 times he bad mouthed our great country is par for the course. The fly on the wall will probably tell you it's usually 18 times an hour.

It got me to thinking. Can you imagine what his two children think of America?

I bet these two are like the Hitler Youth on steroids!

I would bet money there is an American flag on the floor in the living quarters of the slave built White House that those two little commies wipe their feet on every day!

Granted, it is indoctrination, but it doesn't make them any less guilty.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
The Dixie Chicks would of got in big trouble if they would have said that stuff outside of the United States of America!

·
Premium Member
18,261 Posts
To hell with the Dixie Chicks and to hell with the 'son of a whore'.

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
To hell with the Dixie Chicks and to hell with the 'son of a whore'.
Sorry Bob, but I'm with CharlieAMA on this one.

Those three left wing puke bitches would do themselves a favor and read a few books on what country music is all about. Hint, start with Patsy Cline and go from there.

The drek and bile they put out is not.

Not to mention, I would bet money they all voted for the African at least three times each!

Double hint: When I was walking after midnight, standing by my man, I watched Billy Joe MacAllister jump off the Tallahatchie bridge!

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Sorry Bob, but I'm with CharlieAMA on this one.

Those three left wing puke bitches would do themselves a favor and read a few books on what country music is all about. Hint, start with Patsy Cline and go from there.

The drek and bile they put out is not.

Not to mention, I would bet money they all voted for the African at least three times each!
What I was getting at is, Obama and Hilary can say what they want and not get in trouble. I thought what happened to the Dixie Chicks for bad mouthing our president on foreign soil was a good thing.

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
What I was getting at is, Obama and Hilary can say what they want and not get in trouble. I thought what happened to the Dixie Chicks for bad mouthing our president on foreign soil was a good thing.
Misunderstood on my part, I get it now.

Whenever I see their name or ugly fat faces it pisses me off.

On the surface because of what you referenced, deeper down because to me they represent everything wrong with " new country music".

I love the old stuff, hate the new stuff, they are the new stuff. 10 yrs ago now, but I'm trying.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts