Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
It seems the whole world knows that the man is a disgraceful joke, except the many of amoral non productive squatters in this country.

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
Here are some of the ways Obama told the United Nations America is falling short:

1. In America, there's too much money in politics.
  2. There's also too much "entrenched partisanship."
  3. Too few Americans are civically engaged.
  4. A "patchwork of laws" in America set out to make it hard for Americans to vote.
  5. Considering our founding ideals, America has made “our share of mistakes over these last 25 years.”
  6. The only way the world will become more secure is for powerful nations like America to “accept constraints.”
  7. For believing that all countries must adhere to certain "international norms," many Americans criticize Obama.
  8. Too many in Washington believe all of the problems in the world can be solved by Washington.
  9. As president, he's helped "curb" America’s “excesses of capitalism.”
  10. America has “undermined unions,” which has destroyed manufacturing jobs.
  11. In calling for greater respect and tolerance, Obama also likened racial discrimination in the U.S. to ethnic discrimination in Burundi and and religious discrimination in Burma.

·
Premium Member
18,225 Posts
Well, we need to get out of the UN. The 'son of a whore' needs to take his golf clubs and go play in Cuba.

Reactions: Leo

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Here are some of the ways Obama told the United Nations America is falling short:

4. A "patchwork of laws" in America set out to make it hard for Americans to vote.
  5. Considering our founding ideals, America has made “our share of mistakes over these last 25 years.”
  6. The only way the world will become more secure is for powerful nations like America to “accept constraints.”
  7. For believing that all countries must adhere to certain "international norms," many Americans criticize Obama.
  8. Too many in Washington believe all of the problems in the world can be solved by Washington.
  11. In calling for greater respect and tolerance, Obama also likened racial discrimination in the U.S. to ethnic discrimination in Burundi and and religious discrimination in Burma.
This is beautiful!

You read what Joe posted, line by line.

Every single line item is EXACTLY what the democrat party has strived for and needs to remain in power.

My favorite is #5. The POS African was in charge for 1/3 of those 25 yrs, W Bush for 1/3 and Bill Clinton for the other 1/3!

WTF?

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
As one who worked overtime to find his way around everything-- what 'presidential constraints' did Obama accept-- but now he expects us as a nation to "accept constraints "to his liking?

He couldn't even put the pen and phone down (or the golf club) for a minute.

The US is the trend setter so why must the US accept international norms instead of our own high standards?

It is the "excesses of capitalism" that allows discovery of new things and allows for play time like at the golf course and long expense paid vacations, and private jets and helicopters and charitable works and so on and so on that some people take for granted.

Obama is the only one that doesn't know that racial discrimination is dead and he killed it. From here on in racial discrimination should be treated like any other mental disorder--privately and in the courts. Why should all Americans and new Americans pay for the actions of a few ? And now that Obama has achieved the highest office in the land, this shows that obstacles are no longer unsurmountable.

Easy reset button --only citizens of the US should vote in US elections because they pay the bills in the form of taxes that are not returned -- and should show id. Done. No patchwork needed.

·
Banned
1,949 Posts

Joe,

After looking through the list I have concluded that I agree with #'s 1-8. On #9 I have no idea what "excesses of capitalism" he is talking about except maybe companies with monopoly drugs (EpiPen) raising their prices astronomically. For #10, while it is true that over a long period of time union membership has been reduced as a percentage of population, I don't think that had anything to do with destroying manufacturing jobs. What it did do is reduce the wages of blue collar workers as manufacturing moved to non-union, cheap labor States. For #11, I think Obama is dead wrong. There is certainly racial discrimination in the US, but it is totally unfair to compare the US to places like Burundi or Burma.

If other TS readers don't agree with any points 1-11, I am really interested in their reasoning.

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Where did that other post go?

Most Americans observe what people do and say and not so much what they look like unless it's Hollywood. Look to America's racially mixed wholesome families that love each other and there in lies the truth about discrimination.
As for hiring practice the resume is the first thing most employers look at. Is the application neat and complete? Simple. Move on to round two.
As for everything else, everyone has been traffic stopped one time or another. It's behavior before, during and after. Traffic stops are always shakey, the police don't know you or if they do there is already a possible rub either way. (i.e. He always stops me or gives me dirty looks, no ticket though. Don't like him or her. I think he just likes my car. So you're from otta state.)
Everyone has obstacles in their lives and open your eyes there are truly successful people in all shapes and colors.
America is still number one in my book. A corrupt democracy is better than a corrupt totalitarianism because there is still a chance for turnaround.
UN ????

1 - 13 of 13 Posts