Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BREST BAY S.C. 6665 Williams Rd. Newport Mi, 48166. PH# 734-586-8710. Will be hosting the travel league Sunday April 15th. The 50 pot is at 700.00 and the weather is supposed to be half way decent. We will be having coffee and donuts in the morning, followed by a stuffed cabbage dinner or chicken wings. Shooting will begin at 9am till 4pm. So, if you are a member of a club in monroe county Mi. come on out and have a gopod time!!!!!!!!!!! Curt Duvall

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If any one needs direction please email me with your location and I will email you back tonite with directions to the club. Curt DuVall P.S. Remove xx from email addy

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Doug Gilson from Maybee S.C. got the 50 over 700.00. We broke a new attendance record with 190 shooters. What a HELL OF A DAY. Thanks to everyone who showed, just goes to show you trap is alive and well. Curt DuVall Brest Bay S.C.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Somebody finally won the 50 pool, and in that wind, great shootin. Well run event, they realy kept the squads moving.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for all the KUDOS, Please dont forget we are haveing a two day registerd shoot on June 2nd and 3rd. Its called the first annual Lake Erie Classic. We will be shooting 200 singles on Saturday and 100 Doubles and 100 handicap on Sunday. We will have some great food, added money, and some special made Buckles. I will have lots more info in a week or so. Curt DuVall

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.