Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
I am selling a SS Dynokic for a friend of mine that is mint . The Dynokic has a lot less recoil than the Mono if that makes a difference . Dave

·
Registered
130 Posts
I shoot a Centenial Pro, it is (was) advertised as having the "fastest locktime in the industry". The CP was the last version of the dynokic built, they have been discontinued. Love my CP, it is fast, and recoils VERY little.

Jack Heckeler

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Locktime goes to Mach 1 and Seitz.. Nothing with a hammer can match a short hit striker..The quickest hammer is Alfermann.. the only new design with a hammer that I know of.. and I must say.. a work of art.. None of it matters anyway.. I owned and liked my Dynakic.. The lock time was plenty fast enough and it shot excellent.. More important is how are the dynamics for YOU.. The fit.. balance.. feel of the gun is FAR more important than which model.. or how quick..

·
Registered
392 Posts
The recoil reduction mechanism in the dynakick is derived from the spacegun. basically, in the spacegun you have a 2lb weight with a firing pin attached to it. it is pulled back during cocking and flies foward stiking the shell. this generates some 10 to 12 lbs of momentum away from you, it helps to balance the 10 to 12 lbs of recoil coming back at you. the "thrust hammer" in the dyno kick weighs only about 6 oz, so you get some positive momentum but not as much as in the spacegun. hope this info helps. doc

·
Registered
130 Posts
Charger,

I wasn't trying to sell you on either model. Try them both, you can't go wrong either way. The guns have distinctly different feels, both are quality firearms. The recoil device (thrust hammer) in my CP is from the space gun, and does a great job. As far as lock time I was just stating what was advertised by Ljutic, sorry I got peoples undies in a bunch!

Charger,

Best of luck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.