Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'M LOOKING FOR OPPIONS FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVE HAD MONEYMAKER RIBS ADDED TO THEIR SHOTGUNS. I'M THINKING OF PUTTING ONE ON MY PERAZZI TM1,ANY REPLYS, GOOD OR BAD WOULD BE APREICATED. THANKS MIKE HARBATH

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
The top gun is a TM1 with a Moneymaker they did a very nice job it is a fixed rib I told them wanted a 80/20 POI they got it spot on.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Why not try Keensight for 1/2 the price. They do a good job, on time and are reasonably priced. Talk to Vickie at Keensight.
Doug

·
Registered
4,070 Posts
I had them put one on my 870 Comp...and LOVE IT.
I found them to be an excellent company to work with. ZERO "issues" in the transaction.

·
Registered
3,932 Posts
Ray's work (moneymaker) is over-rated and undercrafted.

Dennis Devault and Roger Eubanks do the best work. Just do a google search for both's work. You won't be disappointed with eithers!

ss

·
Registered
179 Posts
I had Moneymakers put an adjustable rib on a Ljutic. They were great to work with, and knew their stuff. I would do it again.
Sam Ogle, Lincoln, NE

·
Registered
355 Posts
I have had Jay at Moneymaker do several guns for me without an issue, they include two 390s and a 391, Perazzi MX-8 all with adj ribs and a Winchester 1200 with a fixed rib. I have and will recommend his work to my friends and anybody who asks.

Darrell

·
Registered
389 Posts
I had Jay at Moneymaker put an adjustable rib on my TM-1 three years ago. No problems so far and he was a pleasure to work with. I wanted the gun to shoot extra high and he did just that! Comparing price to an add on rib is not apples to apples. Replacing original rib is much more labor consuming than glueing a peice of delrin on top your old rib that looks like adding a second story to the old outhouse.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Thanks Doug for mentioning our Adjustable ribs, our customer feed back is great on all our ribs including our adjustable. Just to clarify all our ribs are made of Air Craft Quality Aluminum NOT Delrin.

if anyone has any questions don’t hesitate to email or give me a call
Thanks
Vicki Keen (661)703-1865

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks to everyone for your oppions, I'm new to this website but it,s easy to tell I,ll be here alot. thanks again

·
Registered
210 Posts
Hi, I tried emailing Moneymaker but received no response, perhaps someone here may know the answers to my questions. I am taking it that Moneymaker cuts off the factory rib and installs their rib and then they reblu the barrels, correct? Also, I noticed in the above posted pictures that they do not install a ramp under the breech end of rib, can they make and install a ramp? Thanks.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Call Jay at 1-402-556-0226. His father Ray is now shooting at the big trap range in the sky. Past away last year.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.