Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LAST DAY TO ORDER!

We have had many requests for the solid color wicking tees so here goes for another week.

On Sale Monday, May 28th through Sunday, June 3rd.

Purchase 2 of the 100% polyester moisture management shooting tees, get the 3rd of equal or lesser value FREE! Sale good ONLY on the wicking shooting t-shirts. (Click on link above)

Enter your 3rd FREE shirt choice in the "Special Instructions" box at the end of checkout or email your choice or call in your order. I will be working in the shop all weekend so call anytime! 309-754-9440.

We accept major credit cards, PayPal, money orders, and checks. Please allow 4 to 9 days to complete and ship your order. All orders are shipped Priority mail.

Good Shooting All! Sue at Pine Tree 309-754-9440

shootinsue_2008_030317.jpg

shootinsue_2008_030319.jpg

·
Registered
348 Posts
I just got in three of the padded shoulder Tees from this dealer and craftswoman Sue.
These are top of the line Gilban tees.
The pads are very nicely quilted.
Ordered on Wednesday and got them on Monday!
If you sent these to a silk screener, they would make REALLY nice trophies.

I rate this seller --> 5 HULLS

Art

·
Registered
185 Posts
I would like to thank Sue and comment how nice a person she is to talk with and the quality of the product she puts out. I just received my second order from her and could not be happier. Definitely would order again.

Alan

·
Premium Member
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thank you Alan! It was a pleasure speaking with you!! And yes, I am going to attempt breaking a few birds this weekend and smell the gun powder...thanks for the pep talk! I do miss shooting every week.

Shoot well! (You should now...you got some new shirts!)

Sue

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.