Trapshooters Forum banner

Model12 parts

1532 Views 19 Replies 13 Participants Last post by  Pat McKean
Where is best place to order Model 12 parts now ?
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
13,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the replies. My Model 12 is in the shop. I know he said there are a couple on busted parts but I was out of the house when he called and not sure exactly what all he needs. I'll get with him first thing Mon. morning, then call one of these places and have what he needs over nighted to him. Thanks again. Hopefully I can get it running before Grand week.

· Premium Member
2,627 Posts
Thanks for the replies. My Model 12 is in the shop. I know he said there are a couple on busted parts but I was out of the house when he called and not sure exactly what all he needs. I'll get with him first thing Mon. morning, then call one of these places and have what he needs over nighted to him. Thanks again. Hopefully I can get it running before Grand week.
OR, slide, you could just take your 870; I know it works!! 🤣

Scott Hanes

· Registered
1,074 Posts
C'mon Slide.... you only have one Model 12? Everyone needs at least two or three.

I was down at my LGS a week or so ago and he had a pristine Remington 870 Classic Trap. One of the pretty ones with the gold and engraving... $600. I think they sold for that twenty years ago. I doubt it had a flat of shells shot through it.

· Registered
13,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
C'mon Slide.... you only have one Model 12? Everyone needs at least two or three.

I was down at my LGS a week or so ago and he had a pristine Remington 870 Classic Trap. One of the pretty ones with the gold and engraving... $600. I think they sold for that twenty years ago. I doubt it had a flat of shells shot through it.
Got two but one is away getting "Timed" I guess you could say it'a just bad TIMING --Pun intended ! :) No sweat, nitro27 man knows I have a couple of 870s to use if it doesn't get fixed in time ( one last pun) :)

· Premium Member
8,297 Posts
Since you'll be at the Grand, if you don't get you M11 up and running throw it in. Phil Crenwelge will have it up and going overnight and probably cheaper than what your guy and ordering parts will amount to.

· Premium Member
5,200 Posts
Many refer to Devon as "Mr. Model 12" !
As it should be. I believe Devon and Don Barker, owner of the Fulton County Gun Club in Rochester Indiana will be having another Model 12 shoot at Don's club on September 18th. More to follow on that but Devon will have some awesome Model 12's for sale on the day of the shoot.

· Premium Member
Brownings
1,219 Posts

Did you buy it?

· Registered
1,074 Posts
I was thinking about going down there and taking a second look, but shooters these days don't really have an appreciation of the finer things in life. I don't need to saddle my wife with more "stuff" when it's my time to go.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.