Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The website was created by Canadians and the model on the website was from Columbia.

Obama and the Democrats were crawling all over Romney about his outsourcing of American jobs and look at just this one example of their type of patriotizem.

Also did anyone see on the national news where some kids in California (I think) fixed the healthcare website to where people could get on and find what the plans costs....Still no fix from the government and now they are saying it won't be fixed by the end of the month.

·
Registered
613 Posts
I heard the software co. exec was a college friend of Michelle's. Probably started the company on a govt. loan.

·
Registered
14,689 Posts
The college kids created the revised software platform in 2 weeks....in their spare time. Said they had about $200 in it.

we spent 684 million. Good indication of how our government could screw up a crowbar! And they want to run our health care???

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
The girl on the website is indeed a Columbian; a lawful immigrant married to an American citizen with two children who are also American citizens and she has pending application to become a citizen. Your issue with her is what?

·
Registered
14,689 Posts
I'll tell you what my issue is. There are 330 million Americans +/-.

What is wrong with getting a good 'ole AMERICAN on a website that is pushing national healthcare to "Americans"?

·
Premium Member
18,856 Posts
I vote for Larry the Cable Guy, or Willie Robertson.

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey yak...How about someone who was:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/lZD4ezDbbu4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
I guess that would leave the President out.

But at least read the article before you get your a$$ in an uproar about nothing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts