Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Always buying/selling Krieghoff Model 32 skeet guns. Single guns or 4-barrel sets - or anything in between.
Mike Durhan
Hayden, Alabama
205-647-3703

·
Registered
10,859 Posts
Rebel, I ran into a shooter at my club last weekend who was given a older Model 32 Reminton to shoot from a family member. It was in 98% cond. Do you have any idea what a fair price going rate is for a gun like this? Thanks for any help. Break-em all. Jeff

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have never dealt in the Remington 32, so all I can tell you is what I see at the shows. Most nice ones I see have asking prices between $1200 and $1500. They seem to be fairly slow movers, which is why I don't have a lot of interest in them. I do not know what they bring when they actually sell. Hope this helps. Mike

·
Registered
10,859 Posts
doggai,and Mike, Thanks for the heads up!!! I did not know even now they made them in 4 barrel sets as the blue book does not even list it. I think I saw someone on here that had a 4 barrel set and I wondered if it had l Rem. barrel and 3 simmons barrels or all 4 Rem barrels. Break-em all. Jeff

Thanks for the heads up Tom.

·
Registered
113 Posts
p&m remington did not make a factory 4 guage set. they were produced aftermarket by a number of suppliers, most notably simmons and del grego. the delgrego ones can be confusing as they utilized other remington bbls (1148?) as a source and so the bbl can be marked remington. model 32's were all 12 guage. I have heard that Kerr's (sp?) gunshop also did bbls but have not seen a set. tmc i guess you could alter k32 bbls to fit, probably the way to go if you want 28" bbls. all of this is to the best of my knowledge.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.