Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Always buying/selling Krieghoff Model 32 Skeet guns. Single guns to 4-barrel sets. Please email or call. Mike Durhan 205-647-3703

·
Registered
115 Posts
Mike Do you ever run across 20 ga Model SK BBLs ? I could have it reconditioned and fit to my K-32 sm frame 28 sk sk

Jim O

·
Registered
752 Posts
Rebel Sympathy (Mike),

I have been meaning on listing a couple of Krieghoff barrels I was planning on selling sometime in the future to help fund my growing photography work. I have a K-80 (serial number 13XXX) 28" .410 barrel that was sent to Briley and had their thin-wall choke system (6 chokes total) installed. That work in itself was around $600 just for the chokes in the small-gauge barrel. The barrel is mint and I was thinking about asking $2200 for it (might negotiate a little), but definitely worth it I think. You might give me a better opinion, or possibly know someone interested in it.

I also have a 34" top-single (M-32) barrel that has been choked (2 chokes total) by Stan Baker of Seattle, Washington. Engraved in the barrel that very way; "Stan Baker Seattle, Wash.". Barrel has been ported as well. Really clean barrel. I have pictures at the house on a flash drive, but not with me now, but I can get some for interested parties. I was asking $1500 for this barrel. This is the first time I have told anyone of these items, hadn't planned on selling them, til I saw your thread and thought I would see if there was any interest in them.

Hope you don't think I was "hijacking" your thread, just sounds like you might know of someone who could use something like I have, or even if the prices are in-line with what they should be.

Thanks,

Mike Hessong* (MH*)

Victoria, Texas

(361) 649-6981 Cell

·
Registered
38 Posts
Do you have any model 32 o/u barrels for sale, either fixed s/s or threaded for screw-ins? Also, can you comment on approx how much work would have to go into fitting a second barrel into my old K32 receiver, serial 299? Crews W

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.