Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a set of wood for an older nickel steel model 12. Needs to be trap wood with Monte Carlo. 14+ length of pull. Hopefully a high comb as this is for a higher rib gun but not a must. Decent grade and decent condition. Factory, Anton, fajen, or custom. Let me know what you have.

·
Registered
585 Posts
I have pigeon grade stock and forearm for sale $450, but not monte carlo. Also, have a MC stock, not factory, with a little check piece for 125 plus shipping. It is Illinois. If you want pics, let me know, it will take a few days to sent pics. Ed.

·
Registered
71 Posts
STOP THE PRESSES...don't do anything until I get more info (pictures) out to you. HIGH comb-yes. 14 3/4 INCH LOP YES...I am assuming you are over six feet tall. Extremely beautiful Matching forearm... to really match the extra LOP of the stock, it also is longer in length, i.e. it measures 12 inches (!) vs. the normal 9 1/2-9 3/4 (go on, measure your current forearm length). ALL IN MINT CONDITION...no nicks, no scratches, no dents. NEXT round of trap you will be shooting the nicest looking (the best score is up to you) gun on the squad. My personal preference is e-mail to e-mail but that is up to you. [email protected]---------------GREG

1 - 3 of 3 Posts