Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there is a model 12 Calcutta shoot this coming weekend guys at Russells Point, Ohio.
The Indain Lake Fish & Game putting it on.

·
Registered
185 Posts
That looks like fun, I'd like to see more clubs expand out and doing something different every once in a while.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey you never know if you show up and don't own a model 12 some of the guys may even let you use one to shoot.
IF you don't want to do that there is always the pump gun calcutta coming up on Sunday October 24th.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Great idea!! Would be neat with side by sides also. Creating newer shooter interest, and seeing some great older classics on the firing line, make for memorable times. Lifes too short............Rob G.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's some thing to think about pheasantsgalore........ I may have to bring that up at a meeting. Some of the guys at this club would like to have a small bore shoot like 28ga and under. I am going to be bring that up at the next meeting.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Good morning everyone!
Hey don't forget the model 12 shoot this weekend at the Indian Lake Fish & Game in Russells Point, Ohio. So come on guy get that old model 12 out of the gun safe and come on out for a after noon of fun.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Good Morning Guys!

Hey don't forget the Model 12 calcutta today at the indain Lake Fish & Game in Russells Point, Ohio.

Starts high noon!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.