Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
I had NuLine do one for me some years ago and it looks like new.

I regret not taking 'before' pix, so can't show the contrast. Have to take my word for it. It looks new.

Gene in Illinois

·
Registered
419 Posts
Simmons did mine. Added a rib and sent it to Briley for thin walls. Still has original wook. Their work was great. I will upgrade the stock one of these days.

·
Registered
21,599 Posts
There is a reason they call Stu the Model 12 guru. He learned from the late great Herb Orre. I have seen a few of Stu's Model 12 restorations and they are top notch.

Just Say'n....

·
Registered
583 Posts
I had Simmons do one for me about 6 years ago and had to send it back for rework and it is still not what it should be. I can only recommend you pursue some of the other shops that have a good track record.

Scott

·
Registered
142 Posts
Jim Weigand in Indiana is the best. He does the bluing for the Winchester Master ingraver Pauline Muerle and it is the best, perfect every time and always in a very reasonable time and a very reasonable price. And when he is finished it will look like it just came out of the Winchester factory.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.