Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a like new 30 inch full field grade Model 12. I have put on a Very nice set of custom Trap wood. I also added a Hi-Vis sight system. It is like brand new working order.The gun has been packed quite a bit and the blueing is horrible. I was going to send it to have Rib added and blued but havent had the time. I thought I would just sell it and let who ever buys it do what they wish. I also have the original wood to go with it. 800.$ Neal at 270-590-3172 or 270-432-0050 Thanks for looking. I will try and post pic,s as soon as I can

·
Registered
3,217 Posts
Ad begins "a like new 30 inch full field grade Model 12"...and a couple lines later..."the bluing is horrible."

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well It seems everyone thinks 800 is to much to ask for my Field Grade Model 12. I am asking that we got to start somewhere,Any offers ?

·
Registered
3,217 Posts
No whining. But when a man says "like new"...then says "horrible bluing," You wonder what kind of beast it is.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.