Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cotton Shooting Shirt, Style #12479, Small to XL: $26.95 - XXL & XXXL $28.95 -
$7.50 shipping per order.
Mock turtleneck by Anvil. Long Sleeves. 7.1 Oz, 100% pre-shrunk cotton. This shirt is great for those cool days in the Spring & Fall. Heavier than a T-Shirt but lighter than a Sweat Shirt. The higher neck line helps to keep out the cold.

Right Hand or Left Hand - SELECT ONE OF OUR 30 STOCK LOGOS or YOUR NAME ON YOUR SHIRT @ NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE.

Colors: Heather Grey - Ash - Navy - Black

Order Online @ www.claytargetsse.com, Call us @ 352-509-1467, send an email - [email protected] or send a PM.

·
Premium Member
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When I'm on the road doing shoots I am the first to admitt it sometimes takes longer than I would like. (10 to 14 days if I don't have ups problems) When I am home I almost always ship within 7 days. I will be home (Florida) for the winter as of Sept. 28th.

It has been a long but rewarding Summer. We have been to many shoots and made many new friends. Since early May Paula and I have only been home for about 2 1/2 weeks prior to leaving for the Grand.

Hope to see many of you again next year.

Jim

·
Premium Member
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Calkidd,

The Red Polo is style #6091 located in the 100% Cotton Shooting Shirts section of the Web-Site. Starting @ $32.95

The Tan Polo is style #K438 located in the Moisture Management (mens) section also starting @ $32.95.

Thanks for your interest.

Jim

·
Registered
763 Posts
The pads on the two shirts I ordered for fall shooting are the best I have seen. I will be ordering some more shirts for next summer. My order took about 10 days.

·
Registered
410 Posts
I am saddened to see that 2 of your "dressier" - looking shirts (610 and 611) are available in RIGHT-HAND ONLY. When is the clothing industry going to realize that not "everyone" shoots from the right side ? And not everyone wants to wear T-shirts ?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.