Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK... the MO. State shoot starts Monday... Who's coming??

Martin Picker.. you coming by to do some pickin ??

I'll be vending again this year... so if you need some new ear plugs or music monitors... but don't look for the tent. I'm still in vendor spot #4.. but working out of a trailer now much like what Liz does. Look for my dragon.. flying over my sign.. and his picture on the front of the trailer facing the road.

Safe travels for all coming... be sure to stop by and say hello.

Jerry B.

Silent Treatment Hearing Protection and Enhancement

·
Premium Member
5,552 Posts
I will be there Tuesday through Sunday!!

·
Thorn in your side
8,117 Posts
I'll be there Tue thru Sun. Hope the weather is good!

·
Registered
2,774 Posts
Friday morning (today) through the whole program........Carol, Lulu, (the dog) , and me.........merlyn......stop in and howdy me......Vendor building #7....sign in front

·
Registered
171 Posts
Daughter and I will be there Friday - Sunday but bringing two squads of high school shooters to shoot Saturday's singles and Handicap. I have a few kids that will be visiting your new trailer for some new ear plugs.
I hope the weather is good and it can't get here fast enough... winter was no fun this year.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
The fact that Maltzie is coming should strike fear in any shooters who intend to bring their daughters and/or pets to the shoot. As to Merlyn, no one can understand a word he writes due to his awful Mizzouri accent.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Tex Hollis is set up here this week.. if anyone is looking for a new shooting pouch be sure to check out his work... it's top grade !!!

Here is the pouch he just made up for me.. if you're looking for something personal he can make it... he also does some great holsters !!

Jerry B

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts