Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shoot program says it's a 1200 bird event

Event scoreboard under "Event Winners" says "HIGH OVER-ALLEvents 12-24 (omit 18 & 21) (1,100 targets)" but scores are above 1100

High gun list has it as a 1300 bird event.

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
I was wondering the same thing........I think they must have counted the 50 bird non-registered events in the total? Does that work?

·
Vendor
19,779 Posts
Keith Ditto from KY won both "going away".

DITTO KEITH KY 99 96 95 200 91 91 47 91 97 44 96 95 96 391 1238

·
Banned
1,205 Posts
upload_2015-10-10_1-35-58.png

The person that put (1,100 targets) in the header assumed 100 target events. So, as 18 and 21 appears to have been 50 target events it should have read (1,200 targets)

·
L'Étoile du Nord
497 Posts
I have never heard of Keith Ditto. I wonder why because these are impressive numbers. Congrats Keith.

image.png

·
Premium Member
5,552 Posts
Wow! Numbers we mere mortals dream about!!

·
Premium Member
11,895 Posts
Looks like a "Big Dog" to this Chihuahua.

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Not everyone in Kentucky is a sandbagger. I shot with several 27 yarders from there including Keith. I shot 82 he shot 96. That is pretty much how the whole week went.

·
Thorn in your side
8,117 Posts
Not everyone in Kentucky is a sandbagger. I shot with several 27 yarders from there including Keith. I shot 82 he shot 96. That is pretty much how the whole week went.
Tough wind conditions Frosty. I think most everyone struggled. I know my scores were down, but it was still fun! Those that shot well definitely deserve congrats.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Keith I've shot with several times around ky. Myself not a huge regestered shooter ( would love to shoot more but money won't allow it) mostly shoot calcuttas with him he is a great shooter but even better guy. If anyone knows him he has his little girls right there with him at every shoot I attend!!! How I want to be family first then shooting!!! I do know for a fact he has no sand in his shoes. All around he deserves it by far, he has been shooting the lights out around here. If you ever get a chance watch that man shoot doubles he is like a machine!!! Well worth packing a chair and watch him shoot a few pair!! I can't seem to do nothing with him up close but dang if I don't try!!! Haha

·
Vendor
19,779 Posts
Had the pleasure of chatting with Keith for about 20 minutes on the phone. You guys are right. A truly gracious family man.

He and I talked trap and I took one thing away that makes sense... His definition of "soft focus" is just looking out into the target acquisition area. No perception of beads, or bbl. Eyes just in the right space/place. The other thing I gleaned was so obvious but worth noting... Keith shoots a lot. Season over for him, but he still shoots "races" every weekend. A lesson to be learned by many of you. One more thing... He shoots a gun and keeps on shooting it. Does not change, has no desire to shoot a different gun... Good lesson for a lot of us.

MX2000RS combo

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
Shot on the squad behind him a few years ago at the KY state shoot and watched him ink spot 98 from the 27. Truly impressive. A very talented competitor.
Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

·
Registered
867 Posts
I talked with him the last 3 years at Linn Creek, he is one of the nicest guys on the field. And he usually has his own
chereleader ( his daughter ) with him. He is a prince of a guy and still what all us vets call young.

Mac

·
Premium Member
11,895 Posts
Yeah, that was quite a step change in singles after 2003, wasn't it?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts