Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
The 15th will be a special day held just for the Literist. He's coming up from Missouri but they needed to make sure not to many people were around because his "girl friends" won't come out of the stock trailer unless there are no strangers around. There will be three events that day. Handicap from the 16, the way Denny likes them, thirty mile per hour, one hole singles, and thirty-five mile per hour doubles but you get three shots to hit the two targets and breaks on the ground count. I hear they are going to call it "make the state team day" for those that need targets.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Do I get to write in my scores or will someone on the squad have
to do it.

Just wonderin...

P.S. If the Lit will be there, that will be scary, very scary...

Birddog

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
Maltzie!! Make 'em stop picking on me. *sniff* I'm so fragile.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Sorry brother Literalist....picking on you seems to be a national sport with avid participation. Cowboy up sweet cheeks, your in for a ride.

Maltz

·
Registered
816 Posts
I have two dog nappers waiting and ready to steal your current pooch. You'll have to buy ours to replace it. Dick, I'll contribute $100 towards the purchase of our dog if you buy it. Now how can you beat that?

And no Lit, it's not a sheep dog.

·
Registered
300 Posts
With my luck you'll try to pawn off a dog with three legs, blind in one eye, missing an ear, farts constantly and is named Lucky......Dressler would still get $1000.00 for 'em, probably........

·
Registered
633 Posts
As any pro-dog trainer will tell you.....If you think that one eyed, three legged, pot licker is the best retriever you ever owned....it is.

Maltz

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.