Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

MISSING K-80 STILL OUT THERE SOMEWHERE!!!

3K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  GN7777777 
#1 ·
Police have been notified of stolen K-80 almost 2 years ago now. Serial # 13242, 30" barrels, lightweight receiver. I am still searching. No insurance, my loss. Keep your eyes open, thanks for looking,........Rob G.

#5 ·
Rob, maybe you could offer a reward in the area where the gun was taken? Someone may drop a dime on a thief for a few bucks possibly knowing it sits in a closet nearby??? Another thought, how close to the Mexican border was the gun stolen? I ask because I got one of my model 12s back when the Ca. highway patrol stopped a stolen car on it's way to Mexico several years back. My gun was in the trunk! I lost 6, got that one and another model 12 back over the years. Hap

#8 ·
In Arizona, the buyer of the stolen gun loses and the gun goes back to the owner who had it before it was stolen ... I know of it happening 3 times when the guns were bought from pawn shops and the guns were supposedly verified as not stolen by the shops when taken in ... This happened to a friend of mine with a highly modified 1100 that was stolen many years ago and he got it back once he proved he owned it ... The case still had his name and everything in it when he checked under the foam liner ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

#9 ·
I have 4 barrels and a forearm with iron that were stolen on their way to me in shipment- I now own just the receiver and wood of that K80

I should probably post that number-- just in case someone does find them- particurally the forearm iron- which would be worth more to me than to whomever has it

I also purchased from an estate one time a gun that included two spare highly engraved forearm irons- with different serial numbers== a check with krieghoff revealed that they were from two special order guns-- apparently some family member took a gun case that only had the two receivers in

weird

Gene

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.