Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wish they'd bring back the Miss Grand American. In fact, I'd like to see them have a NASCAR style bevy of ladies hand out the trophies and the Martin's prize money at the end of the shoot off each night. Lot's of great looking young ladies in Southern Illinois.

·
Banned
5,706 Posts
Kind of like the Bob Allen Girls at his vendor spot at Vandalia.

When I was a Lennox Dealer I had a display of Furnaces and Air Conditioners at the Mall and a nice looking girl in a Bikini passing out literature, some women took their husbands by the ear and steered them away.

I did a lot of sales Though.

Gary Bryant
Dr.longshot

·
Registered
3,536 Posts
Curvy that may be the funniest thing every typed on a trapshooting forum. You just said shirtless tanned washboard abs guy. You ever seen anything close to taht at a trapshoot?

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
Lit, I've only heard the legend...never seen it.

'Tater, He has a flat tummy. He needs to eat a little more protein than he does if he wants to get his washboard goin' on. Not that he needs it, though...he's pretty cute to me.

·
Premium Member
10,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, there you go then! Martin's in. Oh, by-the-way since you have decided to give me a new nickname I think you should have a new one too. I'm thinking and I'll let you know here.

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
I hear former Illinois governor Blago will do anything for a buck. He may suck but he looks to be in decent shape. Was he not the governor when Sparta was opened.

Bob Allen had good taste.

Ed Ward

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Devi, fear not....

when you come to alaska, I'll make sure there's a shirtless washboard ab guy to hand you your trophy.

I'll even take my own shirt off, if need be. My pony keg is WAY better than a 6 pack anyway.

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
As I recall, there was no Miss Grand American but rather a Miss Vandalia that used to attend the Grand. I believe that her main function was to type the shooters name on their attendance ribbon. I think that she used an old Royal typewriter.

Ed Yanchok

·
Registered
118 Posts
Devi, we could re-instate the "Mr. Buns" contest, I think it was before your time, but Martin might remember. That was fun. Altho we might have to find some "new" talent!

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Curvy

Never would work the gay shooters(skeeter infiltrators) would be in direct competition with Browning. Next thing you know the newly created limp wrist category takes the Grand.

The feather boa and lavender shooting apparel vendors with pink shotguns show up.

Rock

Jim

1 - 20 of 128 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.