Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The first black Miss Alabama--says-the Dallas shooter should be considered a martyr=she should have all he rights as Miss Alabama-striped from and she should not be allowed any more press coverage

Phil Berkowitz

·
Registered
29,240 Posts

·
Registered
5,769 Posts
History teaches us that Native American Indians have been mistreated. So were Japanese Americans during WWII. Neither are burning businesses. looting, marching in the streets or killing cops. They are not looking for handouts, demanding fifteen dollar minimum wage after quiting high school without a diploma. They are Americans....not savages. IMHO.

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
The problem is NOT the thugs that are burning, rioting and killing. They are the resulting product of the actual problem.

The actual problem is the endorsement and lack of condemnation by the others of their group that, by failing to oppose these thugs, report their crimes, assist in their apprehension, conviction and incarceration and raise them, when they are children, to be responsible members of a community who are actually working to promote their entire community. The number of people actually trying to improve their community and raise responsible members of that community is constantly being eroded by those who would rather tear down the community without regard for any one else.

Many years back there were a number of strong families, with parents who had concern for their children and the world they were going to inherit. They supported their children both materially and emotionally and guided them on the responsibilities of being a member of society. They relied on their family for support and help when needed. That attitude and style of living has been constantly attacked by single parents, no parents and often a complete breakdown is discipline and responsibility. All the laws and social "assistance" programs can not and will not be able to turn this around until the parents, and grandparents actually take the responsibility to actively confront and oppose those who would rather see their society revert back to a pack of wild animals where the savages would rule. That is the problem.

·
Premium Member
18,219 Posts
Another problem is that they are waiting for someone or some messiah to fix their problems, instead of fixing the problems themselves.

·
Registered
294 Posts
I never voted for Obozo the first time or the second time back in 2008 the people that were pro Obama were so proud of themselves voting for a black man and how he was going to bring blacks and whites together. He sure did a great job, I,m 72 years old and I never seen this country so divided. What a mess and getting worse. Its not just Obama you can include the liberals, Jesse Jackson, Sharpton ,and throw in the liberal press. Trump 2016!!! but it might be irreparable, I pray not.

·
Registered
15,375 Posts
Looks like they are calling for segregation. The worm has turned. Or has it just always been this way? Hmmm?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts