Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am listing for one of my good friends who is not a "computer person" as he tells everyone. He used this set a half dozen times and finally had me send his 28 ga Browning barrels to Briley for a set of full length 410 tubes. They are back from Briley and he no longer needs these. Am posting some pics except for the O-rings which he forgot to give me but will be included. He is asking $210 shipped which I recommended as the asking price. The 28 to 410 is definitely the most effective Chambermate set up for the shooting of 410s in Sporting Clays. I shot a US Open at Hopkins with 28-410 Chambermates with a loaner set from Seminole.
claybrdr_2008_030323.jpg

claybrdr_2008_030324.jpg

claybrdr_2008_030325.jpg

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Ditto on the best available for a 28/.410 conversion.....and they are very hard to find...!

The ejectors may be made by Briley...they sure look like they are. Which is a very good thing if that's so...I don't think there is anything else that could ever need replacement....not that the ejectors would either, unless they were removed and lost....or damaged due to rough treatment.

Stan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts