Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see the stay at home restrictions have been lifted and shooting, boating, golf and all other outdoor activities have re opened. Are the trap clubs included as well? Can't stay closed for ever?? Still need to be safe as well....

·
Registered
937 Posts
No infringement of our God-given rights in that statement of legal nonsense. The only reason they are opening some of this stuff up is for the revenue from licenses and permits. And you need one or the other to even fart in this goofy state.

·
Registered
444 Posts
No infringement of our God-given rights in that statement of legal nonsense. The only reason they are opening some of this stuff up is for the revenue from licenses and permits. And you need one or the other to even fart in this goofy state.
What licenses and permits does a trap/skeet club have to pay to the state of Minnesota? The state is missing sales tax revenue.

·
Registered
937 Posts
Multifired, I was referring to state park stickers and fishing licenses mainly, but if you live here I'm sure you are aware of how many things there are fees attached to that should be rights as a citizen. Or maybe you are a fan of Emperor Walz, I don't know.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts