Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just want to warn you all that I've returned. Now am living in lovely Elk River and have regained my Minne-soooda accent already. Not sure how much registered I'll shoot, but thought it to be the Christian thing to warn everyone. Especially that show-off Gens and the effeminate Doubles Boy...so they're equipped for serious competition (should I decide to show them up).

Please wish me well as I win all the jackpots and any shoots I decide to enter. My best to all.

Denny

·
Registered
4,067 Posts
By spikes it sure has been windy lately!!

Did I ever tell you readers about the time I was visiting with the Lit?
Just to make conversation I asked him...."how have you been den?"

No reply from Lit.

"Well have you been working or retired completely den?"

No reply.

So I ask him "how come you don't answer me?"

Lit...."well I never talk to any bull-hunk Norwegian who ends a sentence with den."

So I ask again....."how have you been den, axx-hole?"

·
Supporting Vendor
10,448 Posts
I heard that you worked a deal with the Chinese where you are going to produce a low cost held device that actually disassembles a once screwed up shell into once again usable components, therefor "unloading" it.

Any truth to this rumor? Is this something that you feel you'd like to haunt this site with for 10 years or so?

Just wondering.

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jim, you did some fine shooting down south. Get that 10 gauge working again? Seriously, good shooting!

·
Registered
4,067 Posts
Jim B, you did shoot well this winter.....keep it up.

Lit, did you move here to chair the "Minnysoda for Hillary" campaign? The timing seems pretty obvious.

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
MN Dept of Agriculture has been trying to blame the widespread of bird flu in turkeys in central MN on migratory waterfowl. Now we now it is actually being spread by the migratory Missourian. Being that I have no interest in the turkey industry, I will say welcome back, Lit! One question, what took you so long?

·
Vendor
19,945 Posts
Last 2 "Jackpot" saturdays coming up this Saturday and next at the "Club". Come on down and show Max adn the other "Denny" how it's done. 10 AM shoot, 1 PM... "The Blue Bag"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts