Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Minnesota Mall Where Mass Stabbing Occurred Is a 'Gun Free Zone' - Breitbart

"The mall–Crossroads Center–has a “Code of Conduct” that forbids “firearms or illegal weapons.”
“Gun free zones” are a target of choice for mass public attackers and terrorists alike. The Orlando Pulse nightclub (June 12, 2016), the San Bernardino county building (December 2, 2015), Umpqua Community College (October 1, 2015), the Lafayette movie theater (July 23, 2015), Fort Hood (April 2, 2014), the DC Navy Yard (September 16, 2013), Sandy Hook Elementary School (December 14, 2012), the Aurora movie theater (July 20, 2012), and Virginia Tech (April 16, 2007) were all “gun free zones” and were attacked for a massive loss of innocent life.

Never leave home without one, NEVER!!

·
Registered
146 Posts
come on now...... gotta have a safe place for the criminal element to practice their craft; you can't expect them to "go to work" and there be a chance of not returning to their lair

·
Registered
15,422 Posts
No offense to you right minded Minnesotans.

It sure has become a bastion for left wing stupidity.

Reactions: Mondamtana Scott

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Well, Jeez....just be glad you don't live in a state that is a "Gun Free Zone"

·
Premium Member
5,258 Posts
Wasn't totally a "gun free" if the terrorist was SHOT and killed! Was the off duty cop just shopping? or was he moonlighting as mall security? I just think it is so stupid that some people in this country do not think ordinary people should have the right to protect themselves but have no problem with rabid anti-gun politicians or celebrities going any and everywhere under the protection of armed bodyguards.

Reactions: KS-OKIE

·
Registered
910 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Well at least they can't try the scum bag now, then turn him back out to bring terror again. He was convicted exactly the way he should have been. Great job Jason and thanks for being there.

·
Thorn in your side
8,112 Posts
I have said it before and I will say it again. Gun Free zones don't exist in a true CCW persons world. Ask me to leave if you like, but I will not leave my gun at home.

·
Registered
9,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
USPSA Shooter, 3-Gunner, and NRA-certified firearms instructor Jason Falconer has been identified as the man who shot and killed a 22-year-old Somali immigrant who went on a stabbing rampage inside a St. Cloud, (MN) Mall on Saturday.

Sounds like he brought a knife to a gunfight. Good riddance scumbag!!

'Good guy with gun' who stopped Crossroads Mall terrorist is NRA-certified firearms instructor
Glad to see that Jason didn't worry about the Somali being black since black targets in USPSA and 3 Gun are considered to be hard cover and impenetrable.

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
In Indiana business places may post no guns allowed signs but cannot search you. Except for schools and government buildings, if you get caught carrying concealed they have the right to demand you leave, but there is no criminal liability. In other words, just don't open carry and don't do anything stupid.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts