Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Minneapolis Gun will be hosting a Jackpot Warm-up Saturday September 5th.

Program will be 25 16yd. and 25 Handicap targets. Handicap will be 25 yd. minimum or your ATA yardage if further back.
We will start at 10 o'clock and run until 4 o'clock if needed. Enter as many times as you want, $18.00 entry per time. Lewis Class payouts are included in the entry.

Also, we have the MGC Perpetual Purse that costs $3.00 for the day. You must pay before you shoot. Winner will get 1/2 of the Purse, ties divide. Right now I think that there is approx. $400.00 in the Purse.

For directions and phone go to www.mplsgunclub.com

It's supposed to be a nice summer day, 80 degrees, and as always at MGC, light winds.

C'mon out, enjoy the day and bust some clays at MGC.

Hope to see you there.

Jimmy Bowen

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A beautiful day at MGC...some were calling it perfect. And with perfect weather comes perfect scores. Today was Jerry Demulling day. Jerry, along with some others, shot very well. Stormin Ken Norman started it out with posting a 49 on the second squad out. Jerry with his 50, Cheryl Demulling with a 48, and Jerry with another, oh so close, 49. Outstanding shooting everyone !!!

And part of Jerry's good fortune today was playing the $3.00 Perpetual Purse which netted him a cool $175.00. I hope he buys a Lottery ticket tonight.

MGC will start the regular 2020/2021 Jackpot season on September 26th. I'll send a reminder email as we get closer.

1st Class
Jerry Demulling 50
Jerry Demulling 50

2nd Class
Charlie Leavitt 46
Jimmy Bowen 46

Here come the Olson's....
3rd Class
Jeff Olson 44
Jeff Olson 44

4th Class
Daryll Olson 41
Chuck McMacken 40

Ties = Handicap from the front then Handicap from the back.

Thanks to everyone who shot today. Have a great rest of the weekend.

Jimmy Bowen

1 - 3 of 3 Posts