Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://visiontoamerica.com/16242/judge-tells-army-veteran-your-time-in-iraq-makes-you-a-threat-to-society/

If this is the case, how is it that immigrants from these regions in and around Iraq and the middle east, are being brought to America and not being seen as a threat to American society when their whole lives prior to immigration to the US were spent living in warzones on a full time 24/7 basis?

·
Premium Member
18,864 Posts
Our priorities are inverted, as a country anyway.

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not long ago I posted an article about the thousands of Iraqi immigrants brought to New Haven CT. In the article it stated that the immigrants were relocated to the nicer area of New Haven so they would not be traumatized by gunshots and violence.

Why isn't that done for our veterans instead of the people they were in a conflict with? CharlieAMA, that only proves your point and I am appalled to think this is happening and with our tax dollars.

Why are the immigrants the priority? Can anyone explain that? Isn't it family first? Our Great American Family, first?

Why not make the immigrants feel at home seeing how they lost their own countries and place them in the 'not so good areas' where improvement to our country by their 'peaceful' presence can be measured. :<

The latest from New Haven is that violence has skyrocketed and there is great demand for even more gun legislation in the CT state.

Why am I not surprised?

It breaks my heart to see what our veterans are coping with after seeing that video. If I had a choice of where I could place my tax dollars, it would be to help our veterans.

·
Registered
16,622 Posts
A possible glimpse into the future is the living hell the Muslims have brought to England and France.

Buy bullets, primers, and powder. Season will open at some point.

HM

1 - 5 of 5 Posts