Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,615 Posts
They are still in business and doing some remodeling. John Miller has retired from the business and his brother Rob is continuing on. Cabelas is opening up nearby in the Spring and they will have some competition to deal with.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Bob is a douchebag.

Hard sells his products, talks down every other shop, in favor of registration, talks down to every patron in his shop, a genuine jerk-off.

John is not like Bob. IMHO the opposite.

Jock is pretty cool.

The big-muscle young guy is a Bob in training.

But I haven't stepped in that shop in over a year since he told me he had what I was looking for over the phone and quoted me a price and I drove 45 minutes down to the shop only to ring it up for 20 bucks more and tell me that he made a mistake in the quote and there is nothing he could do.

I must have spend 20k in his shop over the past 20 years on components and guns overlooking his total jerk-off attitude bc he was the only guy that sold components in my area and I was hog tied.

He's a tool and I hope cabella's puts him out of business. even with Cabella's outrageous prices their credit card points will steal a ton of business.

I hope by remodeling they mean taking a wrecking ball to the place.

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
ive been in and out that store since the mid 80's. seemed to be pretty pricy to me. back in the 90's he had used worn out mec loaders for 100.00. if one time i went in and i asked for a price on something, and a week later i came by to get it as i past thru town...all of a sudden it wasnt for sale.
come to think of it...i never bought anything from him. hmmm.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts