Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not a Trump fan. I voted for Ted Cruz. However, I am forced to vote Trump as I would never vote for Hildabeast. Ugh!! Anyone know if Mike Pence is a solid conservative? I know very little about him. It appears he is going to be the VP nominee. If he is a conservative, it will make me feel better when going to the polls.

·
Super Moderator
4,964 Posts
I hope a senate seat is not lost because of it....
Because of what? Pence being named VP?

Pence is the current governor of Indiana (up for reelection this year; it's also been reported that he's suspended that campaign adding fuel to the rumor he's the pick for VP.)

If Sessions (from Alabama) were picked then a Senate seat would be lost.

Sessions is supposedly on the "short" list.

·
Banned
8,492 Posts
Well I'm from Indiana. Speaking for myself I think he has been a very good governor. Yes their are some that don't care for him but those people expect more than what they are really worth.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Wise choice,Pence is a good Man.

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
I am not a Trump fan. I voted for Ted Cruz. However, I am forced to vote Trump as I would never vote for Hildabeast. Ugh!! Anyone know if Mike Pence is a solid conservative? I know very little about him. It appears he is going to be the VP nominee. If he is a conservative, it will make me feel better when going to the polls.
I am not either and I also voted for ted Cruz.

But........................... Her we are and this is the deal before us.

Mike Pence is a GREAT choice! I was afraid he would choose Newt or Crispy Cream. They both would have been better on the stump bashing the bitch, but Crispy Cream is anti gun and Newt is someone a lot of conservatives do not like. Just like Trump.

Mike Pence is SOLID and should pull a lot of the base in. Trump needs that badly.

Only negative is he is a bit boring, Newt and Crispy are not. The focus HAS to be on the conservative base. Without it, we f****d!

·
Registered
16,537 Posts
Pence is a globalist and supports the Pacific Trade Deal, which in my estimation is not good for America.

I would prefer Sessions or Newt, but the problem here is getting the Low Information Voters to swallow the medicine.

Trump suspended his announcement due to the attack in France.

Waiting for the other shoe to drop.

HM

·
Registered
917 Posts
Pence has a degree in history and a law degree.
How in the devil does that make him suitable to govern? I don't get any of it and wish he'd have picked Newt.
Does anyone on here know of something really positive of Pence - I don't know him from a cake of soap and I suspect others, unless you're from Indiana, know nothing of him either?

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Looks pretty solid on guns to me.....
from Mike Pence on the Issues
    • Voted YES on prohibiting product misuse lawsuits on gun manufacturers. (Oct 2005)
    • Voted YES on prohibiting suing gunmakers & sellers for gun misuse. (Apr 2003)
  • NRA , A-Rated, indicating a pro-gun rights voting record. (Dec 2003)
  • National cross-state standard for concealed carry. (Jan 2009)
  • Teach kids Eddie Eagle GunSafe's lifesaving message. (May 2010)
  • Loosen restrictions on interstate gun purchases. (Oct 2011)
  • Ban gun registration & trigger lock law in Washington DC. (Mar 2007)

·
Registered
15,455 Posts
Pence will be a great choice compared to Schrillary's choice of Elizabeth Warren.

Deuce psycho bitches.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts