Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone guide toward a wholesale distributor in the mid-west. Live in the communist state of Washington. Things are limited up here.

Thank you for your time,

·
Registered
11,142 Posts
Sorry I can't be of much help. There was a time you could let your fingers do the walking for you. Not so today.

Today, all I can say is go ask Siri!!! she'll know. break em all jeff

·
Registered
337 Posts
Best Buy shooting supply ( 28310 River Rd. Chattaroy Wa.99003 ) Bill Johson 509-238-6165 This is the only one that I know of in Washington state since Connies Components has gone out of business. As far as I know Bill does not ship but a simple phone call can confirm that. It is getting tough to try to find Components at a reasonable price on the west side of Washington State. I hope this helps. Anton

·
Premium Member
842 Posts
Rogers for ammo Powder Valley for reloading powder and primers Down range for reloading wads lead shot is a crap shoot price, avail, and freight change almost daily

·
Premium Member
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
New shells mainly couple pallets at a time Jerry. Like BBSS but I really like Winchester and agulia. No decent distributor around here.

·
Registered
5,588 Posts
Why does everyone think they should be able to buy shells or components from a wholesaler? Just because you can buy a pallet at a time why not use your club or local gun store? If you have an FFL there are lots of choices for ammo/components.

I want to buy a pallet of Diet Pepsi anyone have a source so I can but direct from a soda wholesaler? I’m tired of Sams Club making a profit from my purchases!

·
Premium Member
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Why do people add Jack ass comments such as yours. Because you can. I also can spend my money wherever I shall choose.

Thank you for bringing true knowledge and insight to this thread.

Fish on.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts