Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
1,398 Posts
I have loaded lots of tightgroup and really like the stuff. As always look at the loading manual and follow it on tightgroup, pressure builds quickly. I love the STS hull with TGT12 wad by either claybuster or downrange using a Winchester primer (exactly by the book) 1200 fps 9/8 load for handicap. Soft shooting and hits targets hard. Also like it for a 1180
1 oz load, same components except in a Winchester AA hull. Again it hammers targets.

· Premium Member
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What's with this? What are we, your personal shopping service? Are you too feeble/lazy to go check the Midway website yourself? Or are you just padding your post count. The entire premise of this thread is incompetent.
I could care less about post the only reason I joined this site was to find out more information about reloading but I can see that there are way to many smart-ass people such as yourself on here. Have a good day

· Banned
2,714 Posts
I could care less about post the only reason I joined this site was to find out more information about reloading but I can see that there are way to many smart-ass people such as yourself on here. Have a good day
Are you a sporties? I know they have a shopping network. Second they see something they want they let their friends know and it's gone quicker than trailer trash swarming on velveeta.

· Premium Member
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I couldn't do it a 1lb was 29.99 then add shipping made it 58 bucks I said hell no

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
I couldn't do it a 1lb was 29.99 then add shipping made it 58 bucks I said hell no

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
I was buying some other things on the site and I didn't have to pay any shipping only had to pay the hazmat fee. So the 4 pounder of titegroup cost me a little over a hundred. Some of the guys that shot bird races at one of our clubs likes it for handicap loads.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.