Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Midway USA has a neat plan, at check out either via internet or phone orders, where you can round up your purchase to the next whole $ and they donate all the round up money to the NRA.

Bill

·
Registered
352 Posts
Yes - but you notice they do not add any thing to it or match it -- it is just your money going to the NRA which is not a bad idea by itself -- just don't give Midway any credit for it. the beav

·
Registered
840 Posts
Hey! Don't sell Midway short. If some one is willing to gather up the money and send it to the NRA good for them. You and I wouldn't miss 25 50 cents but wouldn't take the time to send such a measley amount to the NRA, but they can collect these small contributions and make a sizable contribution. Also I beleive that they also make a pretty sizable contribution on their own. Dont remember where I saw it, but the NRA gave them credit for their efforts to help the cause. Taking care of the pennies lets the dollars take care of themselves.

Bob

·
Premium Member
11,728 Posts
Its a great idea. They deserve credit for promoting it.

Good folks in Columbia, MO, not far from here.

They also support the University of Missouri shooting club.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Midway does diserve the Credit they are paying someone to make sure those collected moneys get where they are supposed to balance that account and make the NRA a check. I know in the computer age that doesn't take as long as it once did but I am sure someone has to do and labor ain't free.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Midway is an outstanding organization. The people are friendly and always willing to help. The round-up does help the NRA and I would imagine it takes manpower hours at Midway to get a check to the NRA. Look at the amount Midway has collected and you will be surprised, pleasantly. How many other organizations started doing this many years back? Michael

·
Registered
70 Posts
Good way to donate and not be hassled with a membership. I always round up with midway good company to do business with

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.