Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering how things were going at the Mid American? Turnout, weather, scores etc........

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Several 99 singles George whyde 98 caps great turnout management doing a great job. Come out and have some fun today in the wind!

·
Banned
5,706 Posts
It is in my plkans to be there Sunday for the Handicap for training for my
2012 CHALLENGE SHOOT FOR JUNE 18TH 6:05 PM Against Michigan's BIG DON.

I hope to do better than that 68 I shot at Jaquas w/a gun that I purchased and did not have it set up for me.

I have to hold up that BUCKEYE IMAGE.

Gary Bryant
Dr.longshot

·
Registered
562 Posts
Todays handicap was won by Buddy Hill with 98, no 97s, no 96s, no 95s. I believe there was 4-94s, 3-93s, 10-92s. Nice and sunny, but wind moving targets.

·
Banned
468 Posts
LS

Participating in the shoot for charity is in the "Ohio Image". Kudos to Michigan's BIGDON for participating as well.

The targets and wind at Middletown humbled me at the famous corner today. I would like to know what the lewis numbers were.

·
2,747 Posts
Nameisjoe:

I'll bet you're a lot more civil to Big Don now that you have seen him than when you were taunting him here, aren't you?

Or, do you just avoid him and hope he doesn't find out who you are?

Bob

·
2,747 Posts
I didn't understand your reply DLS. I understand from your other posts that you are not at Middletown today, so I am not sure how you could post as you did.

I was talking to nameisjoe who's been rather nasty to Big Don and several others here. Now that he (NiJ) is at a shoot where one of those he taunted is, I wondered if he was talking that way to Big Don's face or just trying to avoid him.

I couldn't help but notice how he gave "kudos" to Don for shooting at Middletown (which sounded like kind of a strange thing to say about someone who happens to drive down to shoot at a particular venue).

Bob

·
Banned
468 Posts
Straight,

The kudos is for BIGDON'S shooting for charity. Maybe the post confuses you. Using big words and these complicated topics sometimes confuses him as well....hope that helps.

·
Banned
468 Posts
Straight....

After looking at your post again I realize you don't understand when and where the Dr. and BIGDON are shooting for charity.

It is NOT at Middletown. It is at the Ohio State Championships at the Cardinal Center. They are selling money boards and have special belt buckles for the occasion. It should be a big event and both shooters should be commended.

It has nothing to do with my love or lack therein for Don.

You can get the program at the OSTA site (ohiotrap.com) The event is listed.

With attendance getting bigger each year, the Harley Davidson Motorcycle and the above charity it should be a fun week.

·
2,747 Posts
No, NiJ, I understand now that you have explained.

I admit to being a bit confused since it was the only almost nice thing you've ever posted.

Bob

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
Buck, you used a singular verb (was) with a plural noun (scores) - is that Ebonics?

R

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.