Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got the opportunity too shoot a few rounds with my newly installed 32 mm Microcell recoil pad
I am so Happy with this product.Bye bye too the Hard as a Quoit (Kickeez ).I can finally use 1 1/8 oz loads
with no recoil ,Not trying to bash Kickeez but this is Like Nite and Day.

·
Vendor
20,127 Posts
Several of us that install and use Microcell agree with you. I might use somewhat different description, but they are good for sure. And for the folks reading this, he has installed a 1-1/4" thick pad. Thickness makes a difference. Perazzi uses similar from eh same Italian pad maker but has their own design composition.

·
What squad am I on?
TriStar TT-15 Combo
8,429 Posts
Is it just those 2 thickness available .91” and 1.25” ?
They offer three, the two mentioned along with one that measures .59”
Their thin pad will often allow one to add adjustable pad hardware without having to cut the stock to maintain proper length of pull.

Hastings Distribution, LLC

Reactions: JACK

·
Banned
16,308 Posts
I’ve been using the Cervelatti Microcell .59 from Hastings on all of my O/U’s for the past few years. Superior to the Kickeez and last longer.

Knife Wood Blade Hardwood Kitchen knife

Reactions: WadHopper

·
Registered
485 Posts
I’ve been using the Cervelatti Microcell .59 from Hastings on all of my O/U’s for the past few years. Superior to the Kickeez and last longer.

View attachment 1662085
What would be the proper grinding or finishing procedure with these pads . I just got one the .90 " Treat it the same way as a Kickeez . Freeze overnight , take off a little at a time . Best sanding belt or disc texture to use?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts