Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well boys and girls Superior Auto Parts Team is the winner. Here they are from left to right Al Bracket, Jim Creighton, Bill Grill sr., Bill Grill jr., And Hugo "Moe" Rinke. A great time was had by all and we are proud to have won the event. Oh ya and yours truly did run the 100!

<a href="http://s126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/billgrill/?action=view¤t=100_0403.jpg" target="_blank">
100_0403.jpg
</a>

·
Registered
7,336 Posts
We couldn't of loss to a better bunch of guys. (boo, hiss, heckle - heckle) We will have to settle for our 4th place buckle. Looking forward to the Spring.

Congrats to you all, especially papa Grill for the 100.

Don
The Beaver Research team.

·
Registered
8,533 Posts
Great shooting!! Bunch of Yoopers... do you have to show your papers at the bridge, eh????

I heard you had to carry Creighton this time... chuckle... (gotta get my digs in once in awhile)

Jim C

·
Registered
201 Posts
BigM--Hold me up-are you kidding-are you talking about my weight? we shot 489X500 Bill Sr. had 100-Moe had 99-Billy had 98,Al & I had 96's & yes I missed the last target. Nobody said anything about my 100 on Fri & Al's 99.We were very surprised about winning top prise-guess you trolls can't handle the wind.Done for the year -going to camp & hunt grouse.. Regards Jim C (not from Hell Mi.)

·
Registered
7,336 Posts
Jim we couldn't handle the wind on Sun. but we handled the rain on Sat. and shot a 497, of course it didn't count for anything but a good feeling.

Have fun chasing the grouse.

Don

·
Premium Member
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ok, So we won with a lousy score but we still won! This squad also shot a 992 on the 200 singles event at the state shoot in 2009, so we are plenty capable.Thanks to all the well wishers. Bill

·
Registered
8,533 Posts
On the contrary. That's not a lousy score given the Mason wind! We're all just whining because like Attila the Yoopers swooped down and beat us! First our buckles then what next? Our women and children? Hmmm on 2nd thought....

Lol
Great shooting Bill and all! Ya got the buckle to prove it!

Jim C ( from Hell Michigan!)

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Bill Grill. That's not a bad score. Don't sell yourselves short. It's tough to put 5 good scores together, especially when the weather's iffy.

Our 495 was on a perfect, near windless sunny day. You beat the field and that's all that matters.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Thanks guys...but I'm the "token troll" on the team.Guess to be politicaly correct they needed a troll (lives under the bridge) to shoot with them.What ever the reason is,I'm glad I get to shoot with them.But your right,couldn't ask for a nicer bunch of guys to shoot with and always look forward to it.Thanks again and best wishes to all......Hugo "Moe" Rinke

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.