Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Yep they are going to target the weakest like children and illegals who can be bought or brainwashed!
He is a damn Muslim and we are soooo screwed

·
Registered
11,914 Posts
What? she has no faith in her spouse?

If my grand kids said one thing, which they won't, about voting for Obo, they would get their mouths washed out with soap!

I don't believe in letting a little kid get away with a foul mouth!!

·
Registered
12,479 Posts
Everytime my 4 yr. old grandson hears Obamas nams he repeats it, and adds He's a bad man. Ben wants to be an astronaut. That's all he wants to play and his mother let him know the space program was cancelled. Since then the above is what happens when he hears the Obama name.

Michelle wants her kids left out of politics but goes after everybody else's kids. Nice, friggen low life. Mike.

·
Banned
8,351 Posts
Michell Obama promoteing her husband is on par with her telling everyone how to eat healthy ... I bet she can down a Big Mac in 3 bites, she didn't get that fat ass from exercise, she got her beauty lessons from Rosie O'Donnel and loves to spend the tax payers money of the Country she hates ... There was a picture of 2 First Ladies and Michell Obama walking up some stairs, Michells ass was bigger then both of the other combined ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

·
Registered
814 Posts
The other 2 were the 1st ladies of France and Spain. And YES, she looked like a double wide compared to both of those beauties

Oscar

·
Molon Labe
11,981 Posts
She's using her fuked up husband's play book, remember reading about Hitler's Youth?

There is no low for them to stoop

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
I can't find the properties on the internet in order to send the article to a friend. Moosshel must have had her communications director quash the article.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.