Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
29,316 Posts
Bernie is inspirational to little commie's everywhere.

·
Banned
4,288 Posts
Hillary beat Trump in all three debates. Bernie would of destroyed Trump in all three debates. Those who think Bernie would have been president are correct.

GS

·
Premium Member
4,387 Posts
Well I guess those debates really didn`t mean diddly squat after all , did they ?. Being given the questions ahead of time and a moderator that was pro Hillary just wasn`t enough to completely pull the wool over the eyes of us deplorable`s .

·
Registered
14,590 Posts
Libs and progressives THINK she beat Trump in the debates, but it appears there was a massive miscalculation!

That's what happens when the media leads the masses by their nose to the information trough.

·
Banned
9,042 Posts
The only debates that even resembled a presidential debate, were between Hillary and Bernie. The others were just side shows.

·
Registered
5,782 Posts
I now realize why little kids grow up to be libs...undisciplined and feeling unloved and expecting to get their own way all through life. I have pity on them.

·
Premium Member
10,629 Posts
But some would certainly leave a bad taste in your mouth.

Reactions: buck3200

·
Premium Member
8,015 Posts
I love if only Saturday morning quarterbacking LOL If only I bought 100,000 shares of Microsoft when it first hit the market, I'd be in Aspen playing hide the salami with my sister in law, protected by a small army to stop my wife from throwing me off some damn mountain! Like I posted earlier with porky pig saying: deebeedeebeedee that's all folks!
Aloha

·
Premium Member
10,629 Posts
Aloha, what are your sister-in-law's views on all this?:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:

·
Premium Member
18,250 Posts
LOL, don't let your wife see that.

·
Registered
29,316 Posts
Midalake,

my last post was incomplete

" 26% of eligible voters decided Trump was more fit and tempered to hold the office than Hillary."

You said:

Hillary beat Trump in all three debates. Bernie would of destroyed Trump in all three debates. Those who think Bernie would have been president are correct.

GS

You are correct, Hillary did win all 3 debates.

Bernie might have been better than Trump in a debate, but we don't know that for sure.

Those who think Bernie would have been President are correct, only in their minds. Don't forget, Hillary got the nomination, based on the majority of Democrats at their convention.

Both Bernie and Hillary may be better at debates than Trump, they may be more polished speakers.

Both Bernie and Hillary have held public office and experienced in holding office, but not necessarily suited for the job of President.

But the majority of voters did not want an experienced politician. They wanted an outsider and that is who the majority of voters who turned out, voted for, someone who was not an experienced polished politician. They wanted somebody experienced in getting things done.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts