Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Vendor
19,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Both 34"

TMX Special. Numbers match. Wilkinson bore and full choke, stamped "Wilkinson". Will sell with terrific Allem Release or have Braker convert to pull for you. Some minor blue issues, But a for sure 27 yard AA gun. $3600. Has case but stock is very new style and will not fit into the flat Perazzi cases. You get what I have. $3600+SI.

Daughter's TMX. wonderful feel, great shape, orig bbl, with 3 Briley chokes. 2 tipped up at .030 and.040. The other is a strate .030. Mid 80s gun, Terrific P4 trigger. $3400+SI with terrific period Perazzi flat Black case. $3300 no case

Daughter is into family and other things. Always have a MX3 for her to shoot. MX3 is her gun of choice anyway.

Email Jack PM will work OK too. Days 800-344-4840, cell 715-441-9817

Special is on top. Will be no marks from the stickers. Daughter's on bottom

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
UP. Hey MIA: Did you print out that owners manual that Mike sent you and I back in January? I'm having trouble printing them in full page or at least larger. Thanks, Dave T.

·
Vendor
19,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I do have archive on the TM1 schematic and parts. Did I get a TM manual? I do not recall

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
UP. Let me find the thread. I thought both you and I got a copy of a TM-1/TMX manual that someone copied for us cover to cover. Dave T.

·
Vendor
19,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Tell you what... I'd like to move one of these TMX guns. Let's start with the top gun with the Wilkerson bbl. I'll keep the old case and throw in a brand new Americase made for single bbl trap guns. I'll go dig it out and take a pic for you. No gun has been in this case prior. Come on back in 30 minutes and see the gun in case. This is a new top-o-line case. It accommodates these more modern stocks.

·
Vendor
19,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
A wonderful home for a great gun.

Or you can have the gun with this case. It is in good shape for the vintage.

And here is the case tht goes with the other TMX. They cannot be switched. I would if I could. Well, I could put the older TMX in the Americase. But no one would want that.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.