Trapshooters Forum banner

MIA... MX3 34" single gun... F/S

2429 Views 10 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  JACK
As I gathered up my MX3 project gun, I came up with an extra. It is a teriffic shooter that Doug Braker refinished some and put the gun in A-1 mechaicla order. 34" single only, CT, #8 in the gun, A trigger that Whiz white had reblued and then he refurbed and included a selectable tree. The trigger works great. The gun is in fine shape for years of campaigning. And aftermarket chokes are avail if you want something other than full choke. Bore is orig. The stock is neutral and will shoot for a lefty no problem. I cna shoot it as a righty, no problem. The pad shows a warn patina, but it is Kickeze and works fine. This gun is $2695 and shipping. No case.

The bbl has been black tefloned. Very tough stuff.

The trigger in reblue and selectable tree by Mario Batalli.

Jack @ 800-344-4840 days or 715-441-2384 cell. Email is best. Too many PMs

up to see how this looks.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Vendor
20,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
MIA... MX3 34

Yes. And I do like it and would not hestiate again. mucho practical. I have it on a 1100 step rib bbl that is for sale for $275. All orig bbl except for the teflon. I[ll sell that later. Or now, if someoone wants a beaut of a orig 1100 .040, .727 bbl

· Vendor
20,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
MIA... MX3 34

Yes. And the gun will not disappoint. Ready to campaign.

· Vendor
20,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
MIA... MX3 34

jhoward. the O/Us come avail about once a year. They are extremely popular as live bird bbls. Fast and faster. All usable weight forward. But they only come avail occasionally. I have a set as I made up these guns. And the top bbl IM is just a target crusher. Great winter gun. This guy...

Orig bbls. "Look and ye shall find"

This gun might sell later, but off the market now/

· Vendor
20,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
MIA... MX3 34

Rick has a set for sale at $2500. This gun is off the market for the moment.

· Vendor
20,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
MIA... MX3 34

Brad. Likely I will put aside my ATA gun come fall and take up shooting this gun in the O/U configuration. And quell my appetite to change guns. I have a terrific release trigger fo rthis gun adn the timing on the trigger is similar to what I will shoot this ATA season.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.