Trapshooters Forum banner

MIA... MX Stock. Long and neutral...F/S

2109 12
14-7/8" with a brand new "Trapdude" pad on it. Professionally installed. First time I have felt one of these. Gonna get one and bolt it on to my MX3. one little nick on port at pad connection, and one very fine abrasion at mid port stock. Other wise perfect. This stock is NEUTRAL. Will set up for a lefty. this stock has been shot little and looks the part. $610, shipping incl. Jack @800-344-4840, cell 715-441-9817. Email or PM.

Ok now.

Moving outside for pics shortly. Need the daytime light.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Vendor
20,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ice going out overnight and this AM. This guy is using his dock barge to bust up the ice so it does not come down and bust up his Marina docks.

Kudos to the first guy/gal to tell me the unusual thing about this picture

· Vendor
20,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is a close up of a dock barge. This boat pushes docks from the river up and down river as seasons change and water freezes. Nice day here today. 60 degrees. Some snow melt yet to go but just about one more foot of river rise for both the St Croix (pictures of) and the Mississippi just a block south of these pics.

· Vendor
20,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes Rick. I did not see that until I looked at the picture. This part of the MIssissippi (and most parts) and the St Croix are prime fishing spots for the bald eagle. The ice has gone out now and mostly the eagles will fish the back waters of the MIssissippi. But there will be a dozen roosts North of me in a 15 mile stretch to Hudson. the back waters will trap a lot of fish as the flood recedes and th eeagles will have easy pickins. They have had a tough winter. they feed on feral cats too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.