Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Vendor
19,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I buy as I see value and sell as I see need. No mystery there. But these need new homes particularly at this time of the year as the season is about to get going...

So, I'll be adding 15 to 20 items on different posts,. but on this thread. Come on back and check out the new stuff daily. 870s, 1100s, 303s, 390 MM, 391, MX3 bbls, bbls, triggers, pull and release, and misc.

In all cases, call 800-344-4840, days, and 715-441-9817 cell. Email and PM. Jack

·
Vendor
19,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
870 long competition forend, This gun is avail

really nice wood, hardly shot at all. Slight personalization with a professional fitted pad and a white touch in a bit of the lettering. A true TC 870. And in as 98% condition. CT. $595 and S. Wonderful wood.

·
Vendor
19,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
870 Classic Trap. This gun is sold to Mike

Easily the best wood I've seen on a Remington is some time. Extended CT, As new condtion, competition forend. $645 and S.

·
Vendor
19,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Allem DR bottom first. This trigger is sold to Gene.

I'll get to the autos. But how about this Allem bottom first DR? Huh?
$845. gotta go take a pic of it. I'll do the autos tomorrow. I have 5. no, 6, no make that 8. I will sell off a couple of personal guns as well.

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
The wood on that classic almost makes me sell of the ol K-80 and start shooting that. Almost.

Rick in Mt.

Nice guns again Jack

·
Vendor
19,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
391 was sold locally. Thanks a lot.

391 was going to be my doubles gun for this year. I don't shoot dubs because I like to get home and make dinner. So I jet right after handicap. This is a nice unit, has some use, but in fine shape. a few hull nicks around the shell port but other than that it is fine. Lotta Optima chokes, all the shims, case, etc. $895 and a perfect gun for a new shooter. Add shipping which usually runs about $30

·
Vendor
19,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
MX3 34" single and 31.5 O/U.

The single is sold to Lynton. the O/U is sold to Levy

Orig except fo the Seitz. (my personal fave porting
single is .035, O/U is IM/Full orig. $2600 for the set. Will split these up. Send email, cell phone is balky. add S and I

·
Vendor
19,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
no 1400 and I do have the SX1. Better looking in person than pic. More figure to wood. trully NIB never assembled... I'll go get a pic now

I'm on wrong computer... Later

·
Vendor
19,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
2 personal 1100s going up as soon as I upload the pics. Stay tuned. These ar my personal higher grade guns. I am in the process of preparing for a flood. Really. Guns need to go.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.