Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sept. 9,10 and 11. Come to the nicest shooter owned facility in the Midwest. The actual team shoot event is on the 11th. This is one of the oldest if not the oldest team shoot events going.

The "Beaver Research" team will be defending their Spring team win.

Mr. Brenner will be selling his reloading supplies and ammo. Your chance to stock up for the winter reloading. If you don't know his prices are the best around.

Enjoy the food of Merindorfs Meats along with being able to buy some of the best cuts of meat available, I believe they will take orders and bring it back to the grounds also.

900 targets total for the 3 days. Lots of Fall fun.

Don

·
Registered
7,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
200 16's and 50 pr of doubles. The same program we shot in the Spring.

I would suggest you make a suggestion or request that the program be changed next year. I think it might be good idea.

Don

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Perry,
Yes, they've got 200 singles on Saturday. It's almost like Michigan is turning into Florida. Not sure what's up with the 200 singles and no handicap.

Our "gang" use to make a weekend of it but this year a lot of guys are passing on the whole thing. A few of us are still going to head up on Sunday to try our luck.

Don,
I'll make sure and ask Dave what the deal is. Hopefully next year they could add it. 10 banks shouldn't be an issue with shooting the extra targets. Maybe getting trap help was in issue.

Regards,
Matt Ski

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Don.....I will be pulling in on thur.

·
Registered
14,586 Posts
Team Dinky will be there Sunday. Hoping to catch Team Beaver Research with their pants down (Which I understand isn't uncommon)

·
Registered
283 Posts
Yes,Merindorf Meats is the food vender for this shoot! Thank goodness! Had a wonderful,juicy, and extremely tender beef brisket sandwich for $5.00 Put some Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce on it. Fabulous! JOND

·
Registered
8,533 Posts
Yes!! Pulled pork for $4.00, beef brisket for $5.00..

Oh, we had to shoot a bit too!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.