Trapshooters Forum banner

mg1polo-Where Are You?

4121 Views 26 Replies 20 Participants Last post by  Shotgun Reloader
Looks like he's been banned. Don't know why but all I know he has been conspicuous by his absence. One would hope the mods would overlook his, shall I say, does not suffer fools lightly, style and acknowledge all his contributions to the reloading forum. I miss him. I hope the ban is not permanent.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
36,909 Posts
Reactions: Nebs

· Registered
1,260 Posts
I had a similar question on a different thread … I wonder, with Mark’s strong constitution of what’s right, if HE may have permanently banned TS.com, never to return.

Been gone a long time for a misdemeanor offense… Easy guy to understand … but if you tweak his nose you know what you get …

me thinks we are better with him here..

Dusty

· Registered
36,909 Posts
I would think second guessing the decision of of the mods could be problematic. If Mark were gone for good, not sure his name forum handle Would show up in doing a search which is possible whereas in the past, someone banned for good never showed me results of a search unless something in programming has change, Be patient.

· Registered
2,071 Posts
I learned a lot from his post, I mean a lot. He has answered questions I have asked very politely, but matter of fact....nothing wrong with that. It seems everyone now offended by facts.

I don't know the man, but I think a lot of us get tired of the same "hey looking for a 1200fps load" were the poster has never bothered to look in a book or find a published load . From his post he firmly beliefs in using only published loads, whats wrong with that? The final straw typically is when someone makes some grand claim about a fake 7/8 load. The guy is a a walking reloading manual.

· Registered
1,107 Posts
Marks posts were part of what brought me to the site. As a new shotshell reloader (35 years of center-fire), he was full of good data and always shared with me what he knew without question. I noticed his absence a while ago. Hope he gets out of detention soon.

· Premium Member
4,845 Posts
MG’s flash point was when some naredowell would expound on some unverified cocktail load & insist their alchemy skills produced the holy grail of reloads. MG’s style is reminiscent of some of the skilled veterans that taught me my trade. Unwavering & firmly rooted in the facts. One just doesn’t argue with this sort & not expect being called a fool or worse. I’m comfortable with that. No doubt he poked the Bear & I’ve no doubt right or wrong he believed he was justified hence the vacation. Let’s hope MG’s not locked out for much longer.

· Registered
1,118 Posts
I'm sorry, but I don't agree with most of you guys. Yes, he was a fountain of knowledge when it came to loads, but he had a very rude and unnecessary manor of speaking if he didn't agree with someone. He was like some bi-polar people I know. One minute nice, next minute very disagreeable. Maybe he would go off his meds - I don't know. I wish him the best of luck.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.