Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I understand that "Merry Christmas"may offend some people where as"Happy Holiday" does not. My question is who does "Merry Christmas offend? If it's the f***ing Muslims who gives a s**t. I don't hear Holiday tree, Holiday presents, Holiday office party, Holiday dinner, Holiday vacation, Holiday greeting cards, ect. The stores and TV adds all say Happy Holiday WHY

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So you are saying that "Merry Christmas" offends the Jews. Well "Happy Hanukkah" offends me. I didn't hear any "Happy Holiday" during hanukkah which just ended. I did hear "Happy Hanukka" a lot.

·
Registered
6,029 Posts
I am not offended by anyones ethnic greeting. All I ask is that they don't try and eliminate mine and I am still of the largest majority in the nation that wishes my friends Merry Christmas! ed

·
Registered
4,410 Posts
When a store clerk says "Happy Holidays!" ... I ask "Which Holiday is that?"

They usually say "Christmas!"

Then I say ... "Oh! Then Merry Christmas to you!"

That usually get a smile from them.

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Not everybody takes Christmas off. I know a hotel clerk that does not believe in Christmas, so she volunteers to work on Christmas day and smiles at the next pay check, double overtime.

Merry Christmas to All.

·
Banned
3,881 Posts
Sorry, but I'm kind of offended by manufactured holidays like "Kwanzaa." Black History Month sorta fits into the same category. Hey, call me an asshole.

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
That is where atheists have the advantage. Other people have holidays but they get time off work with no obligations. Bud

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
I submit that those opposed to Merry Christmas are fundamentally against the Christian principles this country was built around.

Merry Christmas

·
Premium Member
18,767 Posts
Merry Christmas to all. Happy Hanuka to my Jewish friends. To the rest of the jihadists, terrorists, Muslims, Alquaida, and so forth, KMA.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts