Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to wish all of you on TS.Com and especially all my trapshooting pals wherever you may be and those of you I've done business with on this site a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year full of ink-balled targets, good roads traveling to shoots, sunny days on the firing line with no rain and wind (good luck with that) and above all, good health and prosperity.

Ron Burr

Lethbridge, Alberta

·
Registered
653 Posts
Ron,

Merry Christmas from Minnesota! I was born in Edmonton and got my first degree at the University of Lethbridge so have very fond memories of that great city (especially of sliding down the ******* on a tray stolen from the cafeteria!)

Sally

·
Registered
7,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes you will Shawn....I plan on more shooting next year...and Sally...they're still slidng down the coulees on whatever works...

·
Registered
340 Posts
Merry Christmas to you all up north also, in my favorite Canadian province.

Any mallards left around Lethbridge, or has the snow pushed them all down to us yet?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Hi & Merry Christmas from Newfoundland to Ron , Shawn and everyone else here on TS.com...

Seems like Newfoundland is trading weather with Florida these days...

Its the last of December and we never had a snow storm yet...

Man my Snowmobile is getting lonely..

I look forward to traveling this coming summer and meeting all you guys at the Canadians in St. Thomas...

They say that the targets are better out west , sure hope to prove it..

Cheers all,

Robert Appleby

-- Newfoundlander --

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.