Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
Here's a tip, Guys. If you want to give your wife something practical for a present, start the day with breakfast in bed (make sure it's good...if you can't cook it, then buy it). Use this toast stamp (corny, but we like stuff like this).

After that, you could give her that vacuum cleaner, and she wouldn't complain.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Diamond ear rings and a new cannon digital slr camera, you think I might get to stay in the heated house for a while???
Bob

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
curvy, if a husband is coordinated enough, can he just write the I LOVE YOU with squeezable butter. Out here in the boonies them fancy stamper thingies are hard to find.

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
Wouldn't the butter melt into the bread?

I guess it would be like getting those secret message notes when I was a kid...had to hold them over a light bulb for the writing to turn brown in order to read it. Only...what would I use to detect the melted butter? Hmmmmmm...

·
Registered
7,357 Posts
Try putting it on before toasting. Just an idea, don't know if it would work. You get to eat the mistakes with jelly.

Don

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
BIGDON, well its cold here today and the guys are bored. Maybe it will be our goal to try your recommendation. I'll send someone to check out the thrift stores for used toasters. The boys like alittle excitement :)

OK miss technical, what about writing I LOVE YOU in jelly instead of butter?

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Those Christmas gifts can be a deal breaker, especially if you are dating. After you are married who cares.

Years ago I was dating a woman and I purchased her a hand held spell checker for Christmas. That didn't go over too good. That ended up ending that so I guess it really turned out to be a great gift, for me anyway.

·
Registered
9,982 Posts
Hey Pheasy,,..c'mon dude..use your imagination and stop wasting that jelly on bread,..it has many other uses....Hint: buy purple sheets

·
Registered
91 Posts
I swear I just heard my non-shooting wife say the other day that she wants a new K-80 with my intials engraved in the side for Christmas.

I sure hope she gets it.

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
Pheasantmaster, if you can't find it anywhere, just wait. Obama will give you food stamps.

Maybe someone from the Obama's administration will read this thread and provide the stamps that Dixie and Alf want, too. Equality for all means that we have to accomodate everyone's life situation.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.