Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will be in Memphis the first week of Jan and need to buy reloading components. I need shot, wad and primers. Don't know anything about Memphis but I need business names for purchasing components at a decent price. Please advise...Doug

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
Doug,

I am located about 2 1/2 hours from Memphis. I am 20 miles south of Paducah, KY. I have all. Get in touch with me for pricing.

Matt - Woodson Enterprises
Phone: (270) 804-5454

·
Registered
160 Posts
Unless something has changed recently there is not a good place to buy components at a decent price. There are some gun shops and others selling at retail but no deals. The Memphis Sporting Shooting Center east of Memphis gets some decent prices for members. They purchase from wholesalers and the stuff is trucked in. There is a Sportsmans Warehouse. Get there number and see if they have any specials going. Good luck...Fred

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Matt - will not be in your neck of the woods. Traveling from Tunica, Ms to Memphis. Spent one day and back to Tunica. In a couple of months I will be going to Wi and hope to take you up on your offer then. I take 75 to Lexington and then 64 to Louisville. Occasionally I make trips up to South Shore, Ky.

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
1dudley,

When you get out my way, please let me know. I have no problem meeting you somewhere. Merry Christmas!

Matt - Woodson Ent.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hate to say it, but there is nowhere here to buy reloading components reasonably. I get all my stuff from MSSA when they do the order once a month. The only place that even carries anything is Sportman's Warehouse at the corner of Winchester and Hacks Cross (get off 385 @ Hacks Cross head North, next to Costco on left).

Doug

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
Trauma901 (Doug),

Why don't you have the guys @ M.S.S.A. give me a call. I can bring some supplies down to ya'll and save you some $$$$!

Matt - Woodson Enterprises
Phone: (270) 804-5454

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.