Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I signed up several new members last year and today one of them asked me why he hadn't received a renewal request. Should he have received something in the mail to renew? I told him not to worry we would get him at the first shoot BUT it does seem strange that we wouldn't sent renewal requests. If we don't I think we are missing out as most people renew most things by "paying the bill"when they come in the mail, what's the scoop. Glenn mcleod

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
glenn mcleod - unless you are a life member, a renewal is sent. It arrives before Sept (start of the new target year).

·
Registered
9,130 Posts
When did you sign them up? Just wondering. The ATA target year runs from Oct. 1st to Sept. 31 on any given year. You can sign up anytime "during" the year, but the dues will have to be paid again before the 1st of Oct. The new target year will start Oct. 1st 2007 and renewal notices for the next year won't be mailed until Sept.of this year.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gary, I signed them up during the summer at a Big 50 shoot in June 2006, I would think our computers are better than a 2 month delay so they would miss the Sept. 1st renewal date when most would receive their renewal slip. Glenn

·
Registered
7,593 Posts
Glenn if you signed them up they should have a receipt with the date on it they(or you)can contact the ATA with the information on the receipt and see what they have to say about it.

Bob Lawless

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.